Light Mountain Henna

Hey Guys its Toot...again!!

Anyone know anything about and/or used Light Mountain Brand Henna?

Re: Moisture and frizzy hair

I never had to deal with frizzy hair due to moisture in the air until my hair turned gray and I started using chemical dyes. It is quite frustrating when one is used ot

Has anyone noticed if henna actually makes the hair smoother or acts as anti-frizz?

Thank you!

Can I use Aloe in my henna gloss?

I'm currently testing it on a swatch of my hair but I wanted to ask here to see if anyone had first hand experience.

If the aloe turns out to be a bad idea, what else can I use to dilute the henna for a gloss?  I tried conditioner yesterday, but it was so runny that I had sheets of henna running down my face and neck, and I had to rinse after just 15 minutes.

Thanks, 

Kate

Re: Can tap water cause distorted color in hendigo?

I read a thread about tap water distorting or causing unexpected and unwanted color results with Amla or Cassia. Has anyone had any issues with hendigo?

Should one consider using distill water for washing to avoid such possibility or hendigo is safe with regular tap water?

I am using Yemen henna and indigo gray mix kit.

Thanks!

test

test

How to moisturize?

Can somebody please advise?

What's the best way to moisturize the length of my hair while I'm under the dryer with henna on the roots?

So, what would be especially good with heat?

I'd been using Aveda Dry Remedy, which makes my hair look real nice, but it's heavy on the dimethicone... which I hear is not so good, right? 

Thanks!!!

New site navigation questions

Hi again,

Ok, this time I have technical questions about the new site, sorry if they have obvious answers, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the change in format...

- Is there any way to search archives?

- upon registering I was informed that my password is considered "low" security... is there any reason I need a high security password? What's the worse that could happen if someone hacked it, and why would they?

Ancient Sunrise Dye Content

Does anyone know the dye content of the Ancient Sunrise henna? the one that is found at this link. http://www.ancientsunrise.com/

Does anyone know if the Ancient Sunrise Red, found at the link above is the equivalent to the AS Celebration just with a different dye content?

Does anyone know where you can buy Jamila Henna in Columbus, Oh...if at all?

Can Jamila be purchased via menhadi? I didn't see it on the site unless I was looking in the wrong place.

Does anyone know if Surya Henna is BAQ?

celebration

Hi!

I have a few questions about what to expect from Celebration.

I understand that it has a much higher lawsone content and that "darker" is what to expect.  Does this translate to browner, redder (think burgundy as opposed to orange) or something else?  I'm thinking in comparison to Yemen.

A zillion questions about dye release

Hey y'all -

I got questions!!! I'm going for a deep stain on my greys.

How much dye release do I need to see in my mix before applying it to my head (for maximum color)?

How long after dye release does henna exhaust itself?

If I use less acidic catalysts in my mix (like apple juice or chamomile tea) do I ultimately get less color deposit, or does it just take longer to release before application?

Is the amount of dye release needed before application different if I'm going under the dryer?

Pages

Subscribe to forums.hennapage.com RSS