aloe vera juice

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
allie
aloe vera juice

have any of you ladies/gentlemen ever used aloe vera juice with your henna? i usually use water with a very small amount of lemon juice. but i was wondering if the aloe juice works.

ACWN
Re: aloe vera juice

Is aloe juice acidic? Thats the main thing. I dont think any one here has used aloe juice for their henna. You're welcome to experiment though! We'd love to hear what you come up with.

allie

i don't know honestly. i bought a jug of it to put on my skin cuz i heard its good for it. (tried it on my razor burn and it worked wonders) i'll google it to find out if it's acidic. if i use it in my henna i'll let you all know how it works. thanks for responding.

Jen

Hey, I just happen to have some. I'll try it too!

allie

im gunna do my next henna on saturday. i've heard of people putting aloe juice in there shampoo cuz it's supposedly good for skin and hair. so i thought, why not mix it with henna?

ACWN

I would strand test it and do only a very small amount (enough to cover a strand test, about a half tablespoon or so). That way if it doesnt work, you wont have wasted a whole lot of henna.

allie

good idea. thank you all. and i'll let you know how it goes.