Help! I used 200 g of cassia mixed with 50 g of Rajasthani Jasmine. Want to go back to blonde!

1 post / 0 new
LexiJo
Help! I used 200 g of cassia mixed with 50 g of Rajasthani Jasmine. Want to go back to blonde!

Hi ladies, I'm naturally medium to dark blonde with less than 10% gray (my hair was completely natural when I used the cassia/henna mixture 3 weeks ago). I used 200 grams of cassia and 50 grams of Rajasthani Jasmine mixed togehter (both purchased from Mehandi) mixed with all orange juice and left on for 3 hours. I now have dark blonde/light brown with fairly deep/dark red/gold/slight brassy tones. I hate it. :(... I want to go back to being a blonde - actually want to be lighter than I was when I started. I had grown out the highlights to get my hair healthy and to see what my real color looked like and how much gray I had. Gray is still very minimal. About a  level 8.0 to 8.5 is my goal. I used to have full professional highlights done, but had let them all grow out before I did the cassia/henna.  I'm SO wanting to get rid of the cassia and henna ASAP and color my hair blonde at home (I have done it many many times before I started getting professional highlights). Ultimately I want to maintain my blonde at home and stop getting $200 highlights! Additionally, my hair is naturally fine and silky (I have a good amount of it though) and it is about collarbone length with bangs and some layers. The cassia/henna made my hair SO heavy and glossy and silky that I can't do a thing with it. It's way too heavy and silky. It just hangs and stays close to my head pulls out the definition of the layers and all fullness. Don't like it at all. What can I do to be successful at using color at home to get back to a level 8.0 to 8.5? I have a neutral/more warm skintone and don't look good at all in cool colors. I want a more neutral/warm/beige. Do I need to remove the cassia/henna first and the use an at-home color or can I go straight to a box color? Brand and color suggestions and what to buy suggestions would be AWESOMELY appreciated. It can be a box all in one or a few things (like bleach and different colors/toner) from Sally's or something like that. Thank you so much!

LexiJo