Cranberry Juice

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Perky
Cranberry Juice

Hi, I am trying to find suitable cranberry juice to mix with my henna.  It would appear that in the UK we don't do pure juice we do "juice drink" and I'm wondering if it is going to be suitable.  The ingredients list is as follows

Water, Cranberry Juice from concentrate 26%, Sugar, Cranberry Puree 4%, Dextrose

Now this may be a dumb question - but is that OK to use?

Also, I started a new thread a week or so back called "Can I check my plan please?" and it seems to have been deleted.  Does anyone know why - did I do something wrong?

Thanks, Sarah 

Perky
Found some!

Would you believe it? After I left here I found some 100% organic cranberry juice - very happy, now I can start my tests! 

emerald888
Results?

Hi Perky!

I'd love to know what your results are from your testing.  I'm wondering how much your cranberry juice samples will oxidize!  Would you mind giving an update or maybe posting some pics after you've concluded?  :-)

Glad you found some pure cranberry juice.. I'm betting it wasn't cheap! (A relatively small bottle here is about $8 USD)

I'm not a seasoned henna-head, but I wouldn't think you'd want to use the cranberry drinks .. just because of all the sugar and other stuff in them.  Putting sugar on the scalp seems like a bad idea to me, especially if you have any issues with dandruff which may be caused by fungus; sugar would just feed the fungus.

Hope it all turns out awesome!