Burgundy henna turned into disaster :(

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
tigerbox
Burgundy henna turned into disaster :(
Hey, I hope you guys can help me out. I wanted a nice dark red/purple/brown burgundy haircolor, so I dyed my hair with surya henna in burgundy. My hair is dark with some medium brown strands here and there. It turned out orangish red brown, which I really don't like, it doesn't match my skin. The color is still fresh but it's 24 hours ago now, and I'm sure the henna won't develop to the burgundy color anymore. please help me, what should I do now?! :'(
AttachmentSize
Image icon The burgundy haircolor I wanted...18.35 KB
rchou
admin
Burgundy

Hello,

I'm sorry that happened to you! Because Surya is a different brand, I can't really explain why that would happen. Burgundy is a difficult color to achieve with natural dyes, but is possible with a bit of patience and tweaking. Our Rajasthani Twilight is out highest dye content and results in deeper auburn tones with rosy notes. You can find it here. http://www.mehandi.com/shop/hairhenna.html

You might want to start with just doing a new round of henna to deepen the color. Henna will continue to oxidize for several days, and deepens with each following henna treatment.

Rebecca