Henna hair help!!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
nakedjaebird
Henna hair help!!

Hey everyone! I have been dying my hair red off and on for about 10 years now. In the last few years (after a break from dye) my hair has started rejecting the dye and dying unevenly) resulting in damaged, multicolored hair.

I used henna a few times (jamilla and henna hut) recently and loved the state it left hair in! So pretty and healthy and shiny and strong. But, when my roots began to grow out again, I got impatient and dyed it again. My hair is now the worst condition its ever been in. I'm wanting to go back to only henna, but am wondering if I will be able to achieve the color I want, and if so how? I'm looking to achieve deep red to copper red. Like this. V https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/13/de/3a/13de3ab8d1172e7d1d786... I can't seem to upload a picture but my hair is a medium brown with light blondish streaks in normally and is currently blond and red and brown and magenta :/ Also wondering if I should attempt to dye my hair brown first to make the growing out better?

n_cusano
admin
Henna

Check out Mehandi.com.  Our Henna is 100 % pure and lab tested.