Mix for light golden brown color.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
GrannyD
Mix for light golden brown color.

I used mehandi henna for many yrs and love it. It 'fixed' my over processed hair with the first application : ).My hair has grown out about 5"  it's sort of light brown ,has 30-40% grey now, I have used punjabi prime and jasmine with varying amounts of cassia. Now I would like a more light golden brown color. Any mix suggestions? I like to mix myself rather than kits. But may try a kit.

m_moore
admin
I would test 80% cassia, 10%

I would test 80% cassia, 10% henna and 10% indigo!

GrannyD
mix for light golden brown color

Thank you.  I'm kind of 'scared' of indigo LOL. If I do the cassia/henna and then an indigo gloss do you think I'd get similar results?

m_moore
admin
As long as you use a small

As long as you use a small amount, there are no worries- and you can even test it with a sample packet first, that way you can see the results on a small piece of hair, instead of doing the whole head =D

You could try it with the gloss, but glosses are temporary.  The worse thing that would happen, is you would end up with strawberry blonde hair which you can always go over with the 80%/10%/10% mix.

GrannyD
indigo gloss

Thank you, I'm still debating what to do. :  \

m_moore
admin
If you haven't already, and

If you haven't already, and if you are on Facebook, you should check out our Ancient Sunrise Henna group! It's a great henna community where a lot of ladies share their photos of their hennaed hair!! =D There are all kinds of mixes these ladies have done and it may comfort you a little.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ancient.sunrise/