Another henna fiend back for more!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bella Henna
Another henna fiend back for more!

Hey all! Long time since I have been this way. I have miss you and henna and i am excited to get back into the swing of things again. So forgive if I have noob questions or issues, it amazing what a life sucker a bad relationship can be. I stopped doing all my art except photography. I am so glad so many of you have stayed contacts on flickr, it's your images that inspired me to come back to henna and start over. Thank you all for that! 

Now my first noob question is... I have had my jamila in the freezer for almost two years... is it any good or do I need to pitch it and get new product? *crossing fingers it is still good cause money is an issue these days*. it's never been opened and still is in the plastic even.

Thanks tons, Bella <3

Jen
Re: Another henna fiend back for more!

If it was sealed in the packet there's a pretty good chance that its just fine. Nothing to do but give it a try!

desertholly

two years... would that be 2009 jamila?  by all means give it a try!  Mix up a small batch and have at it! That was generally a very good summer for Jamila. 

Bella Henna

So far so good! The stain is a nice dark rust on me, and a super dark, almost black red brown on my daughters palm. She left the paste on for a little over an hour so I'm very pleased! Go Jamilla 08!