Pattern Books

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Keesha
Pattern Books
Hi, I've been doing henna on myself and my friends for about a year. I'm not very good yet but i want to get better. Where i live know one really know's what henna is because no one does it. Therefore, no bookstore in the area carries any pattern books. I want to order some but im afraid of spending a lot of money on poor quality pattern books. (ive only ordered one and whoever wrote it didn't seem to know much about henna) I would love to know what some of your favorite pattern books are. Thanks so much.
CCartwrightJones
admin
Re: Pattern Books

First ...... get all the FREE ones here!  

http://www.hennapage.com/henna/what/freebooks/index.html

That should keep you busy for a while!

Jen

After you've done looked over the free ones I'd suggest taking a look at Lezard's First. Its designs are fairly simple, but look much more complicated than they are. There's a variety of different designs, some are simplified traditional designs, and others have different styles. Of all the books I bought when I first started doing henna as a professional, that is the one I still use.

desertholly

Lezard's was one of my first books too, and I still use it.  It has a great variety from easier designs to more complex, and his style is quite engaging, and a bit out of the ordinary.  It wouldn't be a bad choice. 

CCartwrightJones
admin

One post deleted; our insurance underwriter does not permit live links to other commercial websites on this forum because of liability problems.

Try asking around on Facebook .......