hennastain

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
sailor
hennastain

hello,

ive noticed that my hennastain stays for just a week and then its complitely faded away.

im thinking that its the hennabrand that im using thats not so good but i dont really know this for sure.

so im wondering how long does your hennastain stays on.

thanx sailor

Mani
Re: hennastain

On my hands, the stain lasts about a week.  My arms last a week and a half to two weeks and on my legs three weeks is not unusual.  What brand of henna are you using and what is your mix process?

Nicole

Mine is usually only nice for a week or less on my  hands, then bits of the design usually linger at an odd colour for another week or so.

I also have a son and one on the way, so I'm constantly changing diapers or in the bathroom, which means lots of hand washing!

sailor

the hennabrand that im using is henna larousa. my father bought this for my from morocco.

and my recipe is sugar, lemon juice and tea tree oil.

the colour that i get is really wonderful but it just fades quikly in my opinion so i that that im doing something wrong but now that im reading your reply i see that im not the only one and that its just something normal.

thanx sailor

desertholly

Yes, about a week on my hands is all, then it starts fading rapidly.  If you're washing all that stuff you're probably lucky to get a good week out of it : )