My work as a tattoo!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
MyshMash
My work as a tattoo!

A lady has had my design tattooed! This was such a great honor.

Story and pics here:

hennavibes.co.uk/blog

Jen
Re: My work as a tattoo!

Personally I liked it better in henna than in ink, but that's just me. Its a lovely designs and bet you're quite proud to have someone wear your art for the rest of their life! Very cool experience and very cool art. (I love your flower petal shape!) Thanks for sharing.

Maggie

Congrats!! A friend of mine had part of a design I did for her wedding cake tattooed on her foot. I agree it is pretty amazing to know that someone loves it so much they'll wear it for as long as they are on this earth!

luvred

WOW I love your work. True artist. Thanks so much for sharing this.Just beautiful. How long have you been doing henna ? Im new at it. I have been drawing all types of stuff all day. Just wondered if you have any tips for new'bees. 

desertholly

lovely work- although I think the henna version is much prettier than the tattoo : )

Sunshine Henna
Very impressive! What a compliment to your art! I like the linked page too, very well done. Kymberlee
MyshMash

Thanks all very much ladies! I was a great experience :)

@ Kimberlee, I'm glad you like my website :D

@luvred, I've been doing henna for about 2,5 years now. I'm still learning myself but I think the best tip I can give you is practise, practise, practise. You'll see your work improve with every design.

Nicole

Yeah...definitely like the original better, she should have just kept coming back and getting the same design from you :)