Henna Rendezvous in Salt Lake City!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Malynda
Henna Rendezvous in Salt Lake City!
Our Day-Tripper Henna Rendezvous is this Saturday, April 9th in Salt Lake City, from 11am til we drop. We have a few spots left for a day of great food, awesome company, and hennahennahennna!  This is a casual get-together and open to artists, enthusiasts and the curious, alike.  Professional artists from several independant businesses will be there to instruct, advise and talk shop... interspersed with hookah and hot-tubbing :).  There is no cost, but we do ask that you bring something to share (be it food/drink, supplies, expertise, etc.).  
Please contact me at Malynda@MountainMehndi.com to RSVP or for more information!
CynthiaH
Re: Henna Rendezvous in Salt Lake City!

This is really a good news for us aspiring artist in the henna world. I am planning to work on my cash advance to submit myself in a formal workshop in the art of henna to gain a formal lessons but your day trip for us will be more happier and exciting. I could consider myself as an enthusiast and my blood is extremely high in power about my passion in henna. Thanks for this great post!

Ashtondem
Re: Henna Rendezvous in Salt Lake City!

This was amazing, I'm very glad to have the opportunity to be apart of this Mal is a wonderful teacher and the gilrs were fun and full of laughter. I can not wait for the next one.