loving care to celebration switch.........

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cactus
loving care to celebration switch.........

Henna over the top of Loving Care by Clairol.....

Loving Care lasts 6-12 shampoos it has no peroxide has stopped that line they had it for yrs. I called the company and they discontinued it. I bought what is left of it from several stores while I make the change to  only useing  Henna I am thinking of buying Celebration and just sticking with that well should I start putting the celebration over the last of this loving care so no one notices my grey ? or sit around one nite and put olive oil all over my head wash the heck out of it to strip most of the loving care out to start the Henna? I hope this is an easy transformation from one to the other also what if I mix the celebration with the one you sell that's brownish (Purity)it's called half and half did anyone do that instead of doing all that buxus added can I just add half and half like the purity with the celebration or will the color be odd.? I might just like the celebration but later thinking of mixing the brownish purity with it can it be done have any pictures ?  Cactus Help!

Jen
Re: loving care to celebration switch.........

There's no reason you can't go right over your bottled dye without stripping it out. You may have to do an extra application to the roots to get them caught up to the length, but you would just as likely have that problem even if you did strip out your bottled color first.

Many people can't even tell the difference between the color they get from Celebration and Purity. The difference is only significant for those with dye resistant hair, or those with very fair hair making a drastic change. It is certainly OK to mix the two if you'd like to!

You can make changes in your mix later on to get a browner color too. If you go that route, I would suggest buxus. It makes the color browner, but isn't as permanent or as dark.

Cactus
Re: loving care to celebration switch.........

Thankyou so much for helping me this won't be as complicated as I thought.!!!!!!  Cactus