THANK YOU from A Grateful Customer of 2 Years! (Lots of during and after pictures!)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
A Daring Adventure
THANK YOU from A Grateful Customer of 2 Years! (Lots of during and after pictures!)

I've been using your henna on my hair for couple of years, now, and I have never come on and said how WONDERFUL it has been for me and how grateful I am to have found not only henna, but also your amazing products.  I have sample-hair-tested other brands of powdered henna and have found them to be wholly inferior to what you sell.  

I was so scared, initially, to take the plunge, and it's always hard to go from reading about something online to really *doing* it.  Two years ago, while I was still doing online research and was trying to gather the courage to really buy and use henna on my hair, I read everything online that I could find and *loved* looking at pictures!

In case this could help anyone, I am linking to my posted henna story (with lots of pictures!) that I recently put up on my own blog:

A Daring Adventure's Henna Blog Post

And I wanted to come online and share how grateful I am that I have found henna, your company, and your amazing products.  THANK YOU!!

SamanthaJustine
Re: THANK YOU from A Grateful Customer of 2 Years! (Lots of ...

Thanks for sharing your pics. Your hair looks beautiful! I agree would never buy from anywhere execpt Mehandi!

CCartwrightJones
admin
Re: THANK YOU from A Grateful Customer of 2 Years! (Lots of ...

Thanks!  I really appreciate your support, and 32 other people who depend on all this for their paycheck appreciate it too!  We all work hard together to make this the best of the best for YOU.

It's always nice to hear this, because 'haters' always shout the fastest and loudest.  Thanks for saying!