Thank you Catherine, Alex and Tapdancing Lizard!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Maggie
Thank you Catherine, Alex and Tapdancing Lizard!

Well I might be the last person to notice that Tapdancing Lizard is back up with a huge offering of free e-books but late or no I wanted to take a moment to thank Catherine, Alex and everyone at Tapdancing Lizard for releasing these ebooks for free. These have some unbelievably beautiful designs in them! I've been in a rut lately and just downloading and looking through a few of these books have me drooling and busting out my cone at 3am because I can't wait to try them out. Thanks again!!

Calliope
Re: Thank you Catherine, Alex and Tapdancing Lizard!

I don't normally post on the forums, but I do like to check it every so often and I go to the henna page for all my henna questions. Anyway, I had to come out from hiding just to say THANK YOU for making all these ebooks available for free! It's like my birthday came super early! lol

Ashtondem

I agree, and also want to thank you guys for the extra help in releasing the books for free so we have more fuel for our imagination. Love TDL!

Ashtondem

I agree, and also want to thank you guys for the extra help in releasing the books for free so we have more fuel for our imagination. Love TDL!

LadyTJ

Thank You Catherine and Alex !!!! .. and the TDL staff.  Just what I needed to get me outta my winter-funk. Can't wait to go threw them all and boost the Creativity Mojo.  

Seryph

Thank you so much guys, its really great to have these examples to help come up with stuff. I seem to be having a bit of a problem with the St. Pancras page, I'm a Londoner myself so I'd love to look at them.

ex_machina
admin

We're fixing the link, so you can try again later.

R.

Seryph

Yay! Thank you so much... again. The pattern books are awesome!