Andre J. 'Genderless' Model, Gives His Definition Of Real Beauty

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hennacat
admin
Andre J. 'Genderless' Model, Gives His Definition Of Real Beauty
hennakatrin
admin
Re: Andre J. 'Genderless' Model, Gives His Definition Of ...

He is not the only 'genderless model' in the business. There is one guy from... I think Rumenia, not sure. Blonde and tall. But he is more turning to femi-androgyne side - no beard just hardly defined gender...
With Andre J comes along also transsexuality - which is probably not the case with this another guy (can't name him...). At least he exposes this. IF he really is transsexual - physically Andre J is a man as far as I could see from pics - it is really ineresting how he is playing with gender-roles and -models and blurs them. Having high heels, long hair and lipstick with beard does not make you woman. He is provocative, conciously... I wonder would he ever go along with his real sex (not gender)... and would he end up like Amanda Lepour?

However - I googeled him and he seems to be an interesting and intruiging piece of person. Or should I say - it seems?

Weird is that these men with unidentified sex/gender do expose more mode for women and it is mentioned. As a woman I would like to know - IF i ever have a chance to wear high-fashion dress do i really have to be bottomless and without breasts?

If we have genderless models I think we could have genderless fashion.

Spellstone
admin

I just found this on the BBC:www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12567337

and thought I'd drop in over here to see if you guys had picked it up too. Looks like you have!

hennakatrin
admin

Yep! He's the guy I had in mind. :)