same designs on hands.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
sailor
same designs on hands.

hello,

i just cant do the same design on both hands or feets. there is always something thats isnt the same.

even a normal flower patron doesnt come twice the same for me. and when i see beautifull symatric designs i just keep thinking why cant i do that.

So im hoping if someone has tips for me to help this problem.

thanx sailor.

ladytetsu
Re: same designs on hands.

practice. :)  You'll never get them perfectly exactly the same, that's just not possible in hand-drawn henna.  You can let it happen, or you can strive to minimize it.  Laying out very super-simple guidelines in a watercolor pencil can help, but really, practice.

Blurberrybuzz

definitely practice.  For small designs it's easier to get them to match.  For larger more complex work, i don't even try.  I create them as complimentary, instead of mirror images.

Maggie

Sailor I used to have this same exact problem and thought I'd never overcome it.  Now I still have problems with a large design but it's much easier then it used to be, small designs are nothing. Besides we're henna artists not photocopiers. Remember there are free computer programs that will allow you to flip an image then you can copy the design from there. But practice!

sailor

thanx for your advices.

im glad to read that im not the only one.

i will definitely practice a lot.

thanx sailor