Hello :) - and possible black henna sighting...

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
redfox
Hello :) - and possible black henna sighting...

Hi there, this is formerly MommaBlogger :)  I figured it was time for a new moniker what with the new site change and all.  I'll have to get used to this.

I don't know if any of you are near the Dells, but a friend of mine said they noticed a sign in one of the shops that he thinks was advertising black henna.  He didn't pay enough attention to know which shop it was, or if it was really black henna, but I figured if someone lived nearby, they might be able to take a peek.  All he  could tell me was that it was a shop on the main shopping strip in the town area, and that it was a sign on the floor.  Not prominently displayed, but still there.

Lol, makes me want to drive up there and check it out myself, but that's 3 hours away for me ;)

CCartwrightJones
admin
Re: Hello :) - and possible black henna sighting...

There was a shop in the Dells two years ago slinging deathpaste and they scorched someone and got stomped on ...  Damn shame if they're back at it. 

Blurberrybuzz

I'm heading out to the Dells in August.  I'll poke around.  I know that's a while from now, but I'm booked and it's about 3 1/2 hours from my house...

Victoria

redfox

Well if they're hanging around, hopefully they'll either close up, get figured out, or you can have fun with them if you find them in August :)  Had I been there, it probably wouldn't have been pretty ;)