Mehron Metallic Powder

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
arcahenna
Mehron Metallic Powder

How long does it last ? I wonder if i can use at the same time as henna paste, if it will stay after paste removal ?

ladytetsu
Re: Mehron Metallic Powder

The silver seems to hold up a little better than the gold, but I did both for three-four days easily, then I touched it up.  If you don't slather it on, it lasts beautifully when you remove paste - assuming you don't have to oil to get concrete-consistency paste off. :)  I did wind up scraping off one pattern touched in gold because the paste would NOT budge and I had to scrub hard to get the paste off without water.  It holds up pretty nicely to handwashing, too, but fingertips do go faster.

Jen
Re: Mehron Metallic Powder

If you're after long term hold, you may want to try the shimmery temporary tattoo paint here: http://www.mehandi.com/shop/scheherazade/index.html. It will hold perfect for days and days and days. In the shower. Heck, shave over it if you need to. The only thing that will mess with it is alcohol, scrubbing, or greasy lotions.

The Mehron Metallics used with mixing liquid have a much more lively sheen in my opinion. They really look like you've been done up in gold leaf! They hold up pretty well, just not quite as well as the paint.