change mind of my father!!!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
sailor
change mind of my father!!!

Hi,

I just got my first reall client for bridalhenna who will pay for my work.

Im really happy but the problem know is how i am going to tell my father.

First of al he is on a vacation and second of al he is a man who is really carefull when its about strangers.

so my Question is how do i tell it to my father and how do i change his mind  so that he will let me go and earn so money en have fun with my talent.

thanx im really desperate.

Greatz sailor

Maggie
Re: change mind of my father!!!

My Mother-in-law HATED and I mean that literally hated my henna when I first started. Now she's come around to "I won't have it on my skin, but it's ok for other people" which if you new my MIL is a big improvement LOL

So I would just come right out and tell him straight out, which I can imagine he'd respect. Secondly if he's worried about you being around strangers if you have a brother or a friend who'd be willing to either stay with you while you henna or just come check out the place and let you go about it then that might be a suggestion you bring up to your father.

Just remember Father's maybe a pain in the butt, but that's usually only because they love us and want to protect us.

Maggie

P.s

Congrats on the job!!

Spellstone
admin

How old are you?

sailor

thanx maggie for your advise.

I have giving her my number so that she can call me because she wanhts to come sunday to talk with me. I think even if im not going to her that she at least can see my work and maybe work something out together.

Im 18 years, I know thats a age where you can think for your one, but i still live at home and have to listen what my father says.

greatz sailor