Henna artists in or close to Marmaris, Turkey?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
babs
Henna artists in or close to Marmaris, Turkey?

Hi everyone,

New to the site and finding it a very informative place.

I am going to Turkey at the end of October and I would like to have Ivy vines and leaves done all the way up both legs and both arms. I have tried to find someone closer to home to do it but not having any luck, now with my holiday (a surprise from my partner) I have no time to have it done when I get back so thought it would be nice to have it done while on holiday.

I know I will find a million henna stalls offering stencils (and possibly lots of black evil paste!) but because its a big job I need an artist able to do it well and know I wont end up scarred. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Babs xx

ladytetsu
Re: Henna artists in or close to Marmaris, Turkey?

I don't know anyone in Turkey, but where are you when you're at home?  There's a lot of us on here, somebody might be close!

babs

I am in Argyll, so nearest to Paisley or Glasgow. Only problem now is I think I will only be back in the UK a couple days before I need it done. I am open to suggestions though!

ladytetsu

ahhhh, well, hmm, if you head south at all, the UK is positively lousy with henna artsits.  . there are a whole pile of them to be found.  Start with Riffat, for one!  Go here and scroll almost all the way down - contact one of the folks there and ask!  http://www.hennapage.com/henna/where/artists.html

Iram

Hi Babs,

I'm based near Heathrow airport and can do the ivy vines/leaves for you if you are able to travel to me.

You can email me on bridalb.butt@btconnect if you are interested.

Iram

babs

Hi Iram,

Thanks for the offer but I'm an hour away from Glasgow so nearly a day away from you!

Can anyone tell me if I can take the tattoo carbon paper with me, (then I can take it ready to place and henna over) ie - can you henna over it, like a tattooist would but with henna? If I dont get a response here I'll start a new thread.

Thanks in advance. Babs