Persian Henna ebooks

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jinx
Persian Henna ebooks

I seem to be having difficulty with the books on the Persian henna and history. They appear to load when I click on the links but when I try to read them i get error messages and blank pages. Has any one else had this problem? If so, is there a way to fix it?

Cheers!

ex_machina
admin
Re: Persian Henna ebooks

After reading your post, I tested the links on two different computers running two different PDF readers and had no trouble with the download or reading the docs.  Your probelm could be a defective PDF reader. If you haven't updated in a while, try removing the existing one and replacing it with a new version.

Jinx

I followed your suggestion, removing my pdf reader and installing a new one but it made no difference. Anything I already have on my hard drive opened fine but anything new I tried to download did not. So I switched browsers and that made all the difference. For some reason, it looks like the problem lies with google chrome because everything was fine in explorer. I don't know if there is a setting difference when the pdfs are made or what, but I thought you might like to know.

Cheers!

Jinx

ex_machina
admin

Interesting...

I haven't used Chrome very much, so I'm not familiar with its idiosyncracies but I do need to start testing more routinely in Chrome because it's gaining user hsare in the borwser market.

R.

Maggie

Firefox has no problem, and acrobat opened it no problem. I was inspired by the books immediately, Thank you CCJ!

ex_machina
admin

There wil be one more video to complete the excerpts from Catherine's Persian henna talk. I should have that ready next weekend.