Chemical Dye Over The Green

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
MariahCM
Chemical Dye Over The Green

So I have discussed on this forum before, talking about how my hair turned green after a LUSH CACA Noir appliation. I since then, Henned my hair With Lush CACA Rouge. It worked for most of the green, but I still have quite of bit green highlights (very werid i know). Anyways, I'm Kinda done using henna and indigo. Just wanna chemical dye my hair to cover up the green. It's aleady a nice dark brown with red and green highlights. Anyways I just need some advice on what is okay to use and advice how to keep my color (THE BROWN) the same shade and not darker, since this tends to happen. Should I just color the green And I'm going to the salon, would toner be bad to use if the salon recommends that. Also it's been about a month from my last henna application. 

rchou
admin
Hello,

Hello,

Because you're using a different brand, I can't advise on exactly how to help you or whether a chemical dye over your hair will be safe. If you want, I can help advise you on how to correct it using our products. We know for a fact that there will not be a negative interaction when using Ancient Sunrise. You could probably use a henna or henna/cassia mix to tone the green to brown. You can call Customer Service at 330-673-0600. Have a great day!