Henna/Indigo disaster

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
MariahCM
Henna/Indigo disaster

So I order LUSH Caca Nior, not knowing much about henna or indigio. So I followed the directions LUSH gave me and ended up with green tipped ends. This is due that my Mid-hair and ends had been chemically bleached 6months prior. I later found out chemicals cannot be placed onto the hair after hennaed. So I did it again (LUSH Caca Nior), actually I did it four times Twice in one week, Twice in the following week (which was last week). So with these applications I got the green to turn BLACK like PITCH BLACK. But I have snow white very fair pigmented skin, and this hair color does not match my skin tone at all!!! I'm aiming for a chocolate brown hair, I know you can use Vit C+ shampoo to lighten and John Frida Go Blonde. I went to a waterpark for a week, and I think that and doing those treatment lighten my hair. However, it did reveal the green (that was masked my the dark dark color that was on top) and a werid dark greyish color!!! So I plan to use just henna, to hopefully counteract the green by making it brown. Will this work? If not, what options do I have? Also will my pool affect my hair after I henna it? 

m_moore
admin
With Ancient Sunrise henna

With Ancient Sunrise henna you can use it on chemically treated hair with no problem. (If it's not lab tested, you run into problems). I would recommend using our henna here: www.mehandi.com/shop/hairhenna.html   This will help, but it will not lighten. If you get the hair lighter, doing henna on top should help you get a warm brown.. we have samples you can test as well.  They have the science all wrong.  Check out this free e-book as well: http://www.mehandi.com/shop/hennahairbook/index.html

We will help you get on the right track =]

MariahCM
Thanks for the help

I used lush, because I'm a newbie with all this henna stuff. Honestly, after I get away from the green, I probaly won't use henna anymore. I don't want my hair to turn red, but a brown. Right now, I have greyish green at the bottom and a warm brown with red highlights at the top (which I like, but not  the grey-green).  What is the differance from using yours and Lush? (Also the link did'nt work) :(

Thank you for your response. 

p.s I have senior pics coming up, and I need the green to go away! 

rchou
admin
Henna and Indigo

Hello,

Our products are quite different from LUSH. They combine everyrthing into a bar, whereas we supply you with just the pure plant powders and everything you need (except water) to achieve the color you want. brown or reddish brown is definitely possible. Green is extremely rare, and only really happens if a customer didn't follow the instructions correctly. Definitely take a look at the E-book to get an idea of how all of this works. If you want a warm brown, you're probably going to want a Medium brunette kit. On your grayish green areas, it will probably blend to more of a brown so it is less noticeable, but our products cannot lighten your current hair color.

Below are the links for the e-book and our brunette kits. If the links don't work, just copy/paste the url into your browser bar.

http://www.mehandi.com/shop/hennahairbook/index.html

http://www.mehandi.com/shop/brunette/index.html

If you have any additional questions, you can also contact customer service at 855-634-2634 to speak with us directly.