Ancient Sunrise® Henna for African Hair Kit: Dark Brunette v.s. Rajasthani Twilight Henna

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Coileart
Ancient Sunrise® Henna for African Hair Kit: Dark Brunette v.s. Rajasthani Twilight Henna

I would like to know  which package to get,: Ancient Sunrise Henna for African Hair Kit/-w-Indigo, Or Rajasthani Twilight/w-Indigo.  I want to cover Gray hairs, but I also have damage from a flat Iron I used around the holidays (Christmas).  I want to take care of Damage to?, and Cover gray? 

So, I am trying to figure out which one I should get? 

Any one have any Advise?, Helpful comments? Good Information? Expertise?  On this Subject? Please!

I would really Appreciate it. Look forward to hearing from you, or someone who can answer questions.

Thank you in advance!.....

m_moore
admin
Either will cover grays

Either will cover grays nicely! I would recommend doing the African kit so it be a little more gentler on the hair when rinsing, due to it's finer sift. you can always switch later if you need to.

Coileart
AncientSun Rajasthani Twilight Henna V.S. Henna for African Hair

Thank you for the comment.  At one time I was Reading on Mehandi.com that The African Henna had a problem with the Sift Quality, She (Catherine) Said on the Website that the Quality of the African Henna was not what it was suppose to be.  So, I found something on the website that was better that she had mentioned besides the Henna for African Hair.  But, I am under the Impression that the Henna For African Hair is fine now. Is this correct?  I appreciate your response and Thank You in Advance. I look forward to hearing from you, When you have a chance.    

m_moore
admin
Absolutely! It's been quite

Absolutely! It's been quite nice for the last few years we've been getting it in. =]

Coileart
Henna for African hair Ancient Sunrise

Thank you for comment.

Another question, I tried to get the Dark Brunette Ancient Sunrise for African hair, but, you end up looking at Medium Brunette Ancient Sunrise for African hair instead;  then, PayPal website comes up.  instead of being able to look at the cart (Mehandi cart when you want to order, or look at what you what to order).  What is that about?

m_moore
admin
There seems to be a broken

There seems to be a broken link! I have submitted a request to fix it. I apologize. Thank you for letting us know! I am not sure what you mean by "you end up looking at Mediuim Brunette Ancient Sunrise for African hair instead," though.  In the meantime, you can use this link: http://mobile.mehandi.com/#!/Ancient-Sunrise%C2%AE-Henna-For-African-Hai...