Which bulk Henna makes up Cinnamon kit?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
RachelJG
Which bulk Henna makes up Cinnamon kit?

Hello :)

I used the cinnamon kit to dye my hair a couple of months ago and I'm so happy with the results. I'd like to purchase the henna and citric powder in bulk for root maintenance but I wasn't sure if it is Jasmine, Twilight or Monsoon which make up the kit. 

I'm also planning to purchase and try cassia over my hennaed hair for the conditioning without deeping the henna colour.  Everything I've read seems to indicate this won't really effect the henna colour, is that right?  I'll do a strand test but just thought I'd ask the wise :) (and I seem to have less hair coming out in my hairbrush since applying henna, harvesting from my hair brush is suddenly not as easy!!)

rchou
admin
Cinnamon

Hello!

The Cinnamon kit contains 200g Monsoon henna, and 8g kristalovino acid powder.

Cassia, as long as you don't dye release it, won't cause a color change. Just mix it with distilled water and use immediately. If it is dye released with an acid and let sit 8-12 hours, there may be some golden tones added to the hair.

RachelJG
That's great, thank you! I'll
RachelJG
That's great, thank you! I'll
RachelJG
Cinnamon
RachelJG
Cinnamon

That's great, thank you! I'll mainly use Cassia for the conditioning, but I suspect that I won't be able to prevent myself from experimenting with the dye release over time 

RachelJG
No idea what's up with the

No idea what's up with the multiple blank replies, my phone went a bit crazy! :)