Which Henna??

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jora
Which Henna??

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since I've purchased henna as I made a large purchase last go around.  Tonight I went to see about making another large purchase to last me a while and am confused about which henna to purchase?  I have natural black hair with 'semi' resistant grays.  When I henna and I always do a do step henna/indigo...and up until recently had a lot of problems with the indigo sticking.  I also am looking to purchase indigo.  Any help in my decision making will be greatly appreciated!

emmadilemma
I've just recently henna

I've just recently henna/indigo'd for the first time and i used Morrocco method dark brown pack, with amla. I really like it, in indoor lighting its a rich cool toned brown but under bright flourescant light its  got this red light on top with the rich dark color underneath. absolutely gorgeous. 

Jora
Thank you for the

Thank you for the recommendation.  It's greatly appreciated!  Can you please let me know what your base hair color is?  I have black hair (minus some gray roots).

Thank you again!

Jora
Thank you for the

Thank you for the recommendation.  It's greatly appreciated!  Can you please let me know what your base hair color is?  I have black hair (minus some gray roots).

Thank you again!

rchou
admin
Twilight

The Ancient Sunrise Rajasthani Twilight is going to be the best for gray coverage, coupled with Zekhara indigo. Make sure you're adding 1 tsp of salt per 100g indigo for extra binding power!