Can you leave henna and cassia together...

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
VenusEnvy
Can you leave henna and cassia together...

Was about to mix my formula today of henna, cassia, and amla, and realized I actually don't have any amla. :-( Already put the henna and cassia in a bowl. Is it OK to leave it like this until amla arrives? I'll seal it up, but will any unwanted chemical reactions occur? No water added. Just dry. Thank you.

VenusEnvy
Kristalovino

I did find 8 grams of krisalovino. Is that enough for 50 grams of cassia and 12 grams henna?

VenusEnvy
Does anyone know??

Does anyone know??

emerald888
Sorry

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting a response... I've noticed a lot of questions go unanswered here.  

I can't say for certain, but it seems like it would be okay to leave the cassia and henna mixed until you're ready to wet it.

As for the acid:

..."Mix (4g) Ancient Sunrise® Kristalovino into filtered or distilled water per 100g of Ancient Sunrise® henna. Do not use too much Kristalovino or your mix will go too sour! You can from one teaspoonful (4g) up to 25g of Ancient Sunrise® Malluma Kristalovino for 100g of henna; you can use more without overdoing the acidity because Malluma Kristalovino’s acidity is buffered."

Directly from the Ebook.. so depending on how much acid you would normally use in your mix, reading that would make me believe that you have plenty of Kristalovino for your mix.  Just mind WHICH one you have so you don't end up with a mix too acidic.

Hopefully someone with experience on it will chime in.  :-/  Don't people from Mehandi use this forum?  Have you tried calling them?

Best of luck to you!