Dye natural black hair to brown hair with henna

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
nop
Dye natural black hair to brown hair with henna

Hi all member,

I have 2 questions regarding henna

1. Are there the recipes to dye natural black hair to brown (light, medium or dark brown) with  henna ? 

2. How can I easily remove / clean henna from cloth and skin, especially hand ?

Thank you

auntieh07
Natural black to brown

Sadly, there is no way that I know of to do that other than trying natural options for hair lightning such as lemon, honey and chamomile. There are many recipies out there to do this not everything works for everyone you will just have to goolge and try them out. Once you get the color or lighter shade you want if you want to stay on the light side dye release cassia and make that predominant in your mix because continued straight henna applications will darken your hair right back, you will have dark red hair but it will still be dark. Cassia will add golden tones and not darken. Good luck. 

nop
Hi  autieh07

Hi  autieh07

Thanks for your suggestion, can you also advise,   how can I easily remove / clean henna from cloth and skin, especially hand ?

m_moore
admin
If henna is on cloth, it may

If henna is on cloth, it may not come out, you may have to try bleaching it out.  A lot of folks use henna to stain cloth.  Once it is on the hands, it can stay there for a few days or a few weeks depending on how long it was on the hand for.