New!!!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lenna15
New!!!

Hi, I just found your site and im really new to henna, and im considering using some of your products. I have medium/dark brown curly bottom of the shoulder length hair. my skin is a light warm carmel tone. So I would look terrible with red hair. my biggest concern is my hair turning bright orange. I have some questions.

1. Lets say I did a hennigo then indigo, after about a month would the indigo from both steps fade leaving a red shade?. Or would the mixed hennigo show up as chocolate brown?

2.Im looking to relaxe my curl, does cassie and indigo work?

3. Over time does the henna replace my natural hair color?

4. im looking for the darkest henna I can find, any suggestions?

Any info will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

CCartwrightJones
admin
Re: New!!!
It's impossible for your dark brown hair to become orange with our henna.  Some red highlights ... never orange.   Indigo will fade a little, but not much.  If you've got indigo, your red will be browned out. The highest dye content will always give the most saturated henna color.  Henna slightly relaxes curl ... not like a chemical relaxer, but it does loosen curl.  I recommend trying just henna for a start, and see if it darkens to your satisfaction.  After 2 weeks, do henna+indigo if you're still too red.
Lenna15

If I do a hendigo will the indigo fade leaving auburn or will the dye stay dark brown?

m_moore
admin
Hello!

After about 4 days you will see the true results.  Your hair will not be bright red if it fades,  it will leave a little more red, perhaps a red cast.  However, you can always do an indigo gloss (1T Indigo to 1/2 Cup of conditioner, leave on for 20 minutes to darken)  or add a little salt to your indigo to help it stick!

If you have any more questions, you can give us a call at (330)673-0600 or email us at helpdesk@mehandi.com

ACWN

And no... henna cannot replace your natural color. As awesome as henna is, its not magical. The dye is translucent and will only add to what you have (which is why you wouldn't ever get orange over your natural color), and it cannot change genetics - your hair will always grow in brown until you go gray (if you do).

But believe me... many of us wish it could...

Floyed
Naturality of Henna

As far as i know Henna is absolutely natural.So,it can't do any harm to the hair.