Thicker Hair?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
DebT
Thicker Hair?
I use Twilight Henna from Mehandi for awhile now. I have great results and love my hair color. I like the feeling of my hair, feels thicker the first few weeks after I do the henna. I will be doing my roots only since I have achieved the color that I want and do not want to go darker. What can I use in place of the twilight henna to get the full effect (thicker, shiner etc) the full head application does without giving me the darker color? Thanks!!
ACWN
Re: Thicker Hair?
That body you have now should remain since the effects are as permanent as the color. However, if you want to add more to it, you can try zizyphus. No color, just conditioning, shine and thick texture.
DebT
Thanks, I will try it. anything special you do?
ACWN
Nope, just henna my roots. Stick to my usual shampoo and conditioner. I am thinking about trying zizyphus though, just out of curiosity.
CCartwrightJones
admin
Cassia might be the answer.  Ziz leaves a waxy coating on your hair that is wonderful if you're swimming or in a very arid region, but it's not binding to your hair the way that quinone molecules do.  Cassia would not change the color perceptibly.
DebT
Thank you - I hope my order can be cancelled so that I can order the Cassia. I emailed info@mehandi.com. If it can be cancelled, I will turn around and order Cassia.