Celebration time

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Amy Boehme
Celebration time

I looked through the archived, but I don't have time to read 47 replies.  I did see that Celebration releases faster than Jamaila so how long does it need to cook?  I mixed it at 11 this morning and was wondering when should I tepr it and then how much longer should I wait after that?  It came with hair instructions so I hope I ordered the right one I am doing it on my legs.

Thanks in advance,

Amy

CCartwrightJones
admin
Re: Celebration time

Same stuff for hair and skin.

Depends how warm it is where you are today.  At 70F do 8 and 8 hours.  Warmer, do less and less.

Amy Boehme

Okay, thank you. 

It was in 80 degrees for about 3 hours and I moved it into airconditioning which is about 76 degrees.  So maybe 5 1/2 to 6?  Or do you think less?

By the way I have been reading your paper on Persian henna.  I love it.

Thanks,

Amy

By the way the hummidity here is around 30% so do you think 2 tsp of dextrose is enough?

It was with 20g of celebration.

Sarah

I mixed up some Celebration yesterday - about 3 tablespoons of powder, so... 40ish grams? My future in-laws are crazy people who keep their house at 80 degrees F in Florida (and on a 95-degree day with 55% humidity, at that!). I let it sit for 4 hours on the kitchen table. Then I added my terps and a little more lemon juice, and let it sit for another 4 hours before I added a couple teaspoons of fructose and coned it. I accidentally overfilled my cone and got some paste on my hand when I was applying a design on my friend's skin, and my thumb and the side of forefinger are roughly carrot-colored. So I'd say it worked out well for me, lol.

Blurberrybuzz

12 hours was working really well for me at a 73-76F temp.