Wholesale henna

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nicole
Wholesale henna

Hello all!  I am considering starting up a small henna business.  I would like to sell some henna products as well as do henna designs.  I did a Google search on "wholesale henna", and of course a million sites came up, so what I'm wondering is if anyone knows any reliable sites where I can buy good quality, wholesale henna products.  (Also, any other advice regarding starting a henna business would be greatly appreciated).

Thanks!

Nicole

CCartwrightJones
admin
Re: Wholesale henna

Best to ask this question somewhere else.  Facebook would be a good place .... big henna communities over there. 

Specifically naming businesses and saying yea or nay about them creates all sorts of trouble for me. I get lawsuit threats if somebody says "these people suck" and  a stampede of spammers wanting to sell you stuff. 

Please carry on this discussion another place, and best of luck to you in business.

There's a busniess section over on hennapage.com ...... read through that and see what you can learn there. 

Jen

And besides the legal and practical reasons for not discussing that here, there's other reasons as well...

You'll learn a lot finding suppliers on your own.

There's a lot of risk to buying henna from places like India, Pakistan, or Yemen. People who run shops have taken risks, most likely lost some money, and work really hard at navigating customs. The risks, loses and knowledge are what adds value to their product and allows them to make a profit. Quite honestly, you'll be pretty lucky to find someone who is willing to give all that away for you. 

Pace your self! and good luck to you.

Nicole

Okay, that makes sense, but I was hoping by posting here, I'd find people outside of my community, cause it seems like no one sells quality henna here.

Thanks for the advice!

Nicole

Okay, sorry about that!  I was just trying to get some feedback from people outside of my city, because I don't think there is anyone who has those contacts here.

Sorry again, but I'm not sure how to delete my post :S  I don't want there to be any problems for you!

Thanks for such a great site!

Amethyste

Catherine -

Facebook has big henna communities? could you please point me to some links?

I am trying to convert to henna, but i feel that my jevenile questions might annoy people on here... I have been reading for the last 2 weeks and I am as confused as ever :(

thank you...

CCartwrightJones
admin

If you have a facebook account, you'll find them easily enough.  I don't want to point to one or another.

If you need personal help with henna and are uncomfortable asking in public, email info@mehandi.com, tell us your name and phone number, and we'll call you and help you.

Shenna

There are several great companies you can buy wholesale in the United States.  Check out the artists section on this website. 

Nicole

Okay!  Thanks a lot I will.  I'm actually in Canada, but US companies are fine as long as they don't get you with customs fees :S

I just don't want to end up buying something with dangerous ingredients from an unreliable source.

Flavia@hennacaravan (not verified)

sale sellers. Where do you live? 

Nicole

Sale sellers?  I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

desertholly

You should probably contact Kim at hasina mehndi (find her on the artists page here.)  You may live pretty close to each other.  She's not a wholesaler, but she's a great henna artist, and a lovelier person you're not likely to meet.