Henna classes near West Central Wisconsin?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
AgnesAnne
Henna classes near West Central Wisconsin?

Hello,

I'm wondering if any of you are aware of or are offering Henna classes, workshops or conferences in the wc wi area? I've tried looking on line, but only see dates that have already gone by.

I've been playing with paste I've made myself, and ordered premade paste from Henna caravan just to try some of their scents .mmmmmmm yummy.

I'm having trouble being consistant with my strokes, I get all tight when I try to follow a pattern and soon I'm squirting curly cues. I wish I could watch some one, and have someone watch me and give me tips. I need help decifering where to start with the different elements of a pattern....

My daughter on the other hand is a wiz. :-) But she can't explain she just doodles along and tada! beauty!

Flavia@hennacaravan (not verified)
Re: Henna classes near West Central Wisconsin?

I know this isn't Wisconsin, but we have a wonderful 3 day immersion intensive conference/workshop that is  really a lot of fun.

People come from all over the world to these because the education and the henna fun is amazing. Henna Caravan CONFERENCE

YOu might like to join us , everyone is welcome .

Flavia

Desdemonas Designs

Flavia is right, it may seem crazy to go across the country for three days to meet up with a bunch of complete strangers, but you'll never learn as much as you can at one of these conferences... they're life altering!

Deborah

AgnesAnne

I saw the conference flyer... I was so excited until I saw how far away it is. California is a lonnnng drive for someone who really dislikes flying, especially during the school year.

Maybe some day!

Margie

I HATE flying, but made myself do it to go to Spring Fling at Neeta's in February.  It was SO worth it!  I was thinking about it tonight when I made Flavia's egg salad recipe.  I'm so glad I went.

Blurberrybuzz

We do a conference every fall in the Twin Cities.  It's a Friday night to Sunday afternoon.  We also have regular meetups.  We just had one in River Falls WI May1.    Shoot me a pm or email me if you'd like to connect with some MN/WI artists.

blurberrybuzz@charter.net

Victoria

AgnesAnne

Awesome! I'm not that far from the Twin Cities area. I'd love to attend a conference or any meet ups that come up.

Nicole

Sorry for my Canadian ignorance, but where are the "Twin Cities"?  I did a Google search, and it shows up as right outside of Sacremento, California...is this right?  I've heard of the twin cities before and I thought they were closer, like New York or something.  :S

Blurberrybuzz

Minneapolis and Saint Paul Minnesota.

Flavia@hennacaravan (not verified)

LOL I live in California and I don't know of any twin cities here. 

Victoria is in the Eastern part of the US  from us here in Callifornia .

Minneapolis Minnesota 

Nicole

Who knows!  I guess Google isn't perfect LOL.

Thanks though!